We know that getting started on social media can be a daunting task! From Instagram to Facebook; there is so much to learn especially when you’re trying to grow your business or blog following.
Tell the world about it is a company based out of New Zealand that we’ve been working with over the last couple of months. Nikki Morgan, the Founder of the company has made it her mission to understand social media and marketing in such a way that makes your life a hell of a lot easier!
Read on below to find out what her services can do to help you and your product or brand grow!
Using Social Media to grow your business
So you are a small business, you know you should be using social media platforms, but you find it just too overwhelming keeping up or maybe you haven’t got a clue where to start!
Believe me you aren’t alone! Most small business are so busy with the day to day operations, making products, getting orders out, dealing with customers and staff, there is no time to keep up with the constant changes happening over at Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram.
That’s why Tell the World started a Facebook page to give you a weekly round up, in plain English of the updates, news and new tools being put out by the Social Media giants.
Check out our Facebook page
If your don’t have time for that we can simply email you a monthly newsletter of the 5 updates we think you need to know about.
Using Social Media to promote your small business might look scary but once you know which platforms and tools to use and some of the short cuts to help you save time it’s easy and it will help you grow your business.You don’t need to be a marketing expert or overly Tech savvy to get a good result the main thing to remember is consistency, just keep doing it.
Here are 5 good reasons you should seriously think about using Social Media to promote your small business.
- Cost – boosting posts on social media is a lot cheaper than advertising in newspapers, radio, TV. These platforms allow you to spend your marketing budget wisely.
- Target your ideal market – You get to choose who you want to promote yourself to. There are a number of easy to use tools to help you pinpoint your ideal customer and get your message to them.
- Metric feedback – All the social media platforms will tell you daily how your promotion is working. If its not working you can stop or change at any time, don’t waste money on a campaign that isn’t firing.
- Building a database – Your Followers are likely to become your customers, use social media platforms to build trust, provide product and service details, great images and interesting information, answer questions, showcase who are. These Platforms are your digital shop windows.
- Be where your clients are – Ask your current clients which platforms they use and how long they spend there. Your client might spend 10 mins browsing the local newspaper but they are also likely to spend 2 hours a day on Facebook or Instagram. You need to be where where your customers are.FREE HELP TO GET STARTED
Email us your website and links to any social media you currently use and we will take a look and email you back 5 ideas that we think might help you win more customers. Email us for 5 ideas
You can check us out at http://telltheworldaboutit.co.nz/